Pregma offers one to one physiotherapy sessions that are specially designed to help minimise the physical discomfort during the antenatal and postnatal period. We offer a huge range of services to help you to achieve a smooth and mindful pregnancy. Some of our most popular services include providing relief for:
- Lower back pain
- Joint and lumbar spine pain
- Bladder, bowel and pelvic conditions
- Urinary leakage from coughing, sneezing, laughing or lifting
- Perineal discomfort following delivery or stitches, pain with sex
- Abdominal discomfort following Caesarean Section, or from gapping in the tummy muscles.
At Pregma, we believe in achieving the best pregnancy and birth for you possible. We have a fantastic team of physiotherapists who are ready to help and expertly guide you through your pregnancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Physiotherapy is perfectly safe during early pregnancy and can be an effective way of keeping your pregnancy related aches and pains to a minimum. Physiotherapy is a great way to improve your mobility, helping to assist in a smooth pregnancy and labour.
Physiotherapy aims to relieve pain, improve your muscle function and to improve your pelvic joint position and stability. Physiotherapy can help to make sure the joints of your pelvis, hip and spine move normally, using exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor, stomach, back and hip muscles.